The Hall of Fame recognizes outstanding horses and individuals that contributed to the Belgian Draft
The Criteria is as follows:
- Inductee must have been outstanding over a period of years either as an importer, breeder,
competitor, or contributor to the Belgian Draft Horse.
- Inductee should have been a member of the Belgian Draft Horse Corporation of America
(BDHCA) if his or her activities were during the existence of the BDHCA.
- Inductee may be either living or dead.
- Inductee must have been outstanding for a period of years as a sire, dam, competitor, or must have brought exceptional visibility to the Belgian Draft Horse.
- Inductee must be deceased
Hall of Fame Inductees:
J.D. Connor, Jr.
Janette De Maeter 7035
Genese De Ergot 8613
Aidi de Bierbeek 20062
Meadow Brook Farms
Matilda Farceur 34996
Rowdy de Or 17412
Miss Matilda M35986
Robert G. Dunton
More information about the inductees can be found in the Belgian Review for the year in which they were inducted into the Belgian Draft Horse Corporation of America Hall of Fame.